Chaucer High-Marque is a first class flexible choice for non-standard risks. Providing cover on a comprehensive and non-comprehensive basis, you can select the level of cover required to meet the needs of your policyholders.
Our comprehensive policy is targeted at drivers aged 28 -75, who own prestige or performance vehicles, valued up to a £60,000 and who have 1 year ownership; 2 years no-claims bonus and have held a full licence for 5 years.
Alternatively, competitive cover is also available with a High-Marque non-comprehensive policy. This is applicable for lower vehicle groups, inner-city risks and drivers with adverse claims and convictions and nil or low no-claims discounts.
- Protected no claims discount for policyholders with 4 or more claim free years
- Up to £500 voluntary excess
- Availability of EDI and full-cycle EDI
- European certificate – free 90 days cover
- New car replacement with comprehensive cover
- Reinstatement of cover following total loss
Download the High Performance Keyfacts here (41kb, pdf)
Download the High Performance Policy here (297kb, pdf)